Friday, October 14, 2005

Quick Update

Wow, we've been really bad at blogging lately. I'm sure Cyndi will post more later if she can, but she is currently working a long term (possibly permanent) sub job for a second grade class that they had her start up when all the other classes were overcrowded.

I've been overwhelmed at work lately. Two of my day staff quit and the other three have all had extended illnesses. Two of those three also had deaths in the family and left on bereavement. My overnight staff has also kept getting doctors notes for "illnesses" but that's another rant. It takes quite a while to find decent people and get them cleared to work in this field so it may not get any better until after the holidays. The kids have been acting up a lot lately too, but thats expected whenever the staff starts acting chaotic. Is it too much of me to ask that my employees actually come to work?

No comments: