Friday, September 30, 2005

Knotts Scary Farm

On Saturday, Oct 1, Bradley got me a couple of VIP passes to Knotts Scary Farm that he got from work. Cyndi and her mom went out of town to a retirement party so I ended up going with the person who would most appreciate a Halloween event, Angela. I'm not big on roller coasters so I made it known that we were there for the mazes and shows.

Everything was free including parking and a VIP buffet. The food was amazing and they had a bunch of Halloween themed chocolate sculptures for desserts. I'm not much of a drinker, but there was unlimited free alcohol for everyone.

Angela was pretty scared in the mazes which just encouraged the monsters to follow her around and get up in her face. We also went to a circus freak show, a Halloween themed improv comedy show similar to Comedy Sports, and the Hanging, which proclaimed Tom Cruise as the most annoying celebrity of the year.

Being the nice guy I am, I made sure to call Bradley while I was there to thank him for the tickets. Seeing as he was sitting in the Oakland airport after a bad vacation, I'm sure it cheered him up knowing I put his tickets to good use. HAHAHAHA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul, lets see a picture of you two!

Hutch said...

who is this?