Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sick with ICK!

I didn't feel good yesterday but I didn't feel terrible. Last night I woke up almost every hour on the hour, my temp continually went up as the night went on. By 6am I was at 101.8 and then at 8:30am I hit 102.1 My fever has broken a couple of times during the day but then spikes again and remains at 102 for quite awhile. Paul had to leave at 5:30pm to pick up Charlie from the train station and then he had to go to work because his overnight guy called out. As soon as Paul left I went to go use the restroom and ended up emptying my stomach contents which included water, 7-up and a few saltine crackers. So now paul has to work a 12 hour shift and I am trying not to move to much for fear the little bit I have drank will come back up. To top it all of I am going to have to not work tomorrow and possibly the next day. Oy. I need to go lay down.

6 comments:

Moe said...

I'm praying you get better soon. I bummed that I didn't know that Kelly was out here. We have Sea World passes...bummer. Any hoo. Take care of yorself and feel better soon.

Cyn said...

You do? I didnt know you had passes. Doah! Maybe we could find a date after I get better to go down there.

Cyn said...

Last night got much worse before I felt a little relief. I called Paul to say goodnight and give the update... my temp. at 12:13am was 102.4 I immediately went to bed after our conversation. Paul came in to bed sometime aroun 8:00am and I forced myself to go back to sleep because I had a pounding headache. I got up at 10am to watch the price is right and let paul get some peace and quiet as I have developed a lovely cough. My temp. this morning however was much better I was down to 100.9 which is an improvement over 102.4 Anyways thats the update and it is off to the couch to sip some 7-up and eat some crackers.

Cyn said...

My temp is now only 100! which i know for most isnt worth celebrating but I feel a world of difference. I can auctually cough and not feel like my head will explode, I can drink 7-up with out my stomach churning. Who knew 2 degrees would make such a difference.

Moe said...

Is that why they names that "band" 98*? Glad your feeling better. Hang in there. We miss you guys. I hope we can get together when you are feeling better.

Cyn said...

Paul is going to be disappointed if I am not up to feeling better by tomorrow. I promised him Corpse Bride opening day. I am doing better as far as the fever down to a comfy 99.2 now. But the cough is getting worse and now I feel like I have cotton in my left ear. Oy. Yes, as soon as I am better we should hang!