Friday, September 23, 2005

C of P&C from A-Z

I haven't been outta my apartment in over 3 days I have to do something to amuse myself.

A Age: 25

B Bands (well groups really) my top five : u2, joss stone, garth, mars hill, counting crows

C Career of Future: who knows...I don’t have a career of right now but there are so many possibilities.

D Dirty little secrets: honestly can't think of any

E Ethnic Background: german, dutch and irish

F Favorite Song at the Moment: holy water by big & rich

G Great Escape: movies or idyllwild, vegas every once in awhile

H Hometown: san diego, california

I Instrument: I use to play sax and piano, maybe I will again someday

J Job Title: right now... substitute teacher

K Kids: none that I know of

L Last Person Who Made You Laugh: paul

M Movies - best you've seen recently: just like heaven, white oleander, in good company

N Number of Siblings: 0

O Oldest Living Relative: that I know of my grandparents

P Phobias/Fears: spiders, drownding, being kidnapped (one to many csi episode I suspect)

Q Favorite Quote: just about every line from billy madison

R Radio stations: 93.9, 94.1, 98.7, 106.7, 95.1

S Song You Sang Last: who are you (csi is on the tele)

T Television - show you last watched: criminal minds

U Unknown Fact About Me: I don’t answer hard questions after midnight!

V Vegetable You Hate: onion, radish, celery, tomato

W Worst Habit: fingernail biting when nervous or under stress

X X-rays You've Had: let's see... all ten fingers, both wrists, both ankles, left knee those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. come to think of it might be shorter to list ones I haven't had.

Y Yummy Food: chicken, pizza, steak, chocolate covered peanuts, peanut butter and chocolate ice cream

Z Zodiac Sign: leo the fearless lion (come on, sing it if you know it)

No comments: