Thursday, August 04, 2005

Coming Soon...

... to a theatre near you!
Four Brothers

Thanks to a call from Curly, Paul and I were able to meet up with her & her family to go to another preview movie before it hits theatres. I enjoyed this movie more than I ever thought possible. I found myself laughing at times (when it was appropriate) and involved in the characters. I do think there could have been a bit more development of a back story. I generally do not like movies that have a lot of violence in them this movie for some reason didn't affect me much in that regard.

There were quite a few kids in this movies none of which were at an appropriate age to see this movie! It bothers me when kids are in a movie that is rated R! There was violence, sex, profanity, etc. and it was no place for kids under 18 and old enought to know what is going on. Oy.

Anyways - I do not think I would have paid to see this movie before I saw it. It is not your feel good movie of the year, nor an Oscar winner but it was enjoyable on my (Cyndi) end.

After Four Brothers we went to catch a second viewing of Charlie & the Chocolate Factory. Other than the weird guy who sat next to us for the first half of the movie I enjoyed it more than the first time. If you haven't seen it yet... go see it.

No comments: