Friday, August 05, 2005

Can you see me now?

If you haven't noticed yet, we added a new feature to the side of our blog. We wanted to know who was reading this thing so we now have our very own guestmap. Google has a new map service that lets you look at satellite maps and zoom in on where you live. Now if you click on our link, you can find your house and leave a marker so we know who's reading this thing. If you're using AOL you may have some problems seeing it, but it seems to work fine with Internet Explorer or Mozilla.

3 comments:

Moe said...

I posted my location on the map and my comment got all screwed up! That stinks....

Hutch said...

Wow...this map taught me that my mom lives in Bear City. Didn't know it was in Montana either.

Nick said...

Actually, it's Yellowstone National Park, in Wyoming. She's smarter than your average "Your Mom"....Hey Boo Boo!!!