Saturday, May 07, 2005

Magic Mountain

Today Curly and I went to MM. I haven't been since 1998 before I left for college. We decided to buy annual passes so we can go anytime we want. It was a great day. We hung out, ate frozen lemonade and rode the coasters. It is tradition to ride Viper as soon as you get in the park so that was our first stop. Followed by "X", Superman, Riddlers Revenge then we walked right on Tidal Wave and Granny Gran Prix. "X" is my new favorite ride I could have stayed on it all day and not gotten bored. I am psyched to ride it again. Maybe next weekend, who knows. =)

I should make this a different post but we went to the Block after we got back from MM. We ate at Johnny Rockets and got our entire meal COMPT. Apparently since it took over 15min. to make it was freeeee. We even recieved a second order of fries and drinks in to go cups. Then Ang and I walked over to the AMC30 and saw A Lot Like Love. It was good, a bit of nudity but a cute love story.

No comments: