Sunday, May 08, 2005

Disneyland

Today my mom drove up for Mothers Day and my uncle Bill's 50th birthday. The Barbatoe's drove down from Victorville and they met up with my mom and I and Bill and Marie at ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney for a fantastic lunch. After Paul got off of work he met my mom and I in the front of Disneyland and we met up with Bill and Marie and visited and rode rides for the entire afternoon and evening. The longest wait we had all day was for Indiana at 40min.

My new favorite ride at D-land since they took out Millionaire at DCA is the Buzz Lightyear interactive ride. Blast off to "infinity and beyond" as you join Buzz Lightyear* in an interactive and intergalactic battle against the Evil Emperor Zurg. The fate of the universe is in your hands as you pilot your Star Cruiser through the treacherous terrain while zapping enemy targets and racking up points. Spin your Star Cruisers 360 degrees while you fire moveable, hand-held laser cannons. Blast enemy targets and amass points, then compare your high-score with other Space Rangers or go for a personal best. Climb up the Space Ranger ranks as your scores soar to astronomical heights each time you play. Save the galaxy, then e-mail your Astro Blaster score home and wow your friends and family. Join the battle online and team up with a Guest playing live in Disneyland® park.

I didn't know until the end that they take your picture during the ride where they have terminals set up so you can email yourself your photo of the ride and your score. If you click on the title of this post you can see my beautiful photo. =P Type in the code: 3A540E81B45F100730B37220695ADBCC When the Disnyland link loads.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should mention that I scored 36,800 points to your 9,000.

I'm just saying.

Cyn said...

=P I will get you next time. And maybe you should mention you cheated because the ride stopped so that you were able to continue shooting at a target when my laser was already turned off!