Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. David Larson

La Jolla Christian Fellowship

So adorable, he gets a light from behind the wall

Mom's lighting their candles

Pastor Tony and David

Bridesmaids and Groomsmen

Adorable little Flower Girl, began picking up her petals after spreading them

Brides Entrance


Pieces of the wedding

Beautiful Bride

Unity Candle, Vows, Kiss and Exit

Batman was on hand to make sure no shenanigans happened
Congratulations David and Christina. The wedding was beautiful. Even more important was the display of love you have for each other! I wish you all the best as you begin your lives together.

2 comments:

Carol S. said...

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. I prayed for that boy in Moms in Touch years ago

Anonymous said...

I also prayed for David in my Moms In Touch Group since he was in Jr. High. I've also been praying for his future wife and here she is..Christina..and is she his pride and joy. Judy Dolbey