Sunday, January 03, 2010

Falsely Titled

Boy was I optimistic before 2009 began. I posted this on the 1st of last year... little did I know that my world would be rubble with-in a few short months. Anyway, lets get this look at the last year over as quick as possible.

Bring on '09

Cheers to a new year, new beginnings and new adventures!

Foster new friendships and nurture old ones
-- :)

Lose a pant size
-- :)

Pack my lunch at least 4 days a week
-- :/ for the most part, while I was working

Complete 600 miles as of December 31, 2009
-- :(

Eat better (cook more meals at home)
-- :/ there is much room for improvement

Take at least 2 trips out of state
-- :/ tech. yes but not for fun

Be able to jog 1/2 a mile by December '09
-- :)

Not be afraid of failure
-- :/ I think I am more afraid, but not of the failure I was speaking of here

Compete in triathlon
-- :(

No comments: