Monday, November 23, 2009

Yes or No


I have been trying to decide if we should do a Christmas Letter this year. Many people have expressed over the years that they actually enjoy getting our letters and photo every Christmas and look forward to seeing what we have been up to. It just seems like it would be a mostly "Debbie Downer" type of letter. Of course I can try an make it as positive as possible but the bottom line is a lot of hard stuff has happened this year. Part of me thinks good or bad it is what it is and people would still want to know what happened with us this year, the other part doesn't want to damper the holidays for others and thinks just send a photo this time around. I just don't know which way to go on this.

2 comments:

Co Berry said...

I say yes

Erin said...

I love your letters, but it's a personal decision.