Wednesday, April 01, 2009

For A Good Cause

The MS Walk 2009 is only a few days away and every year I load up cans and bottles to add to the donations of all my wonderful friends and family. By the way it is not too late to donate ( I know $ is tight for everyone but even donating the cost of a latte would add up!) or JOIN US for the walk. The last 2 years we were able to raise over $1000 I hope we can repeat that this year as well.


It is really special this year that TK will be with me for the walk as I began doing this walk the year her daddy was diagnosed. It was the only way I could think of to "help" since I felt I needed to do something.

So...yesterday afternoon I packed up ALL of the recyclables and loaded up the entire back of the 4runner. Headed over to Ralph's parking lot and began to sort them all out. This is before I turned in all the glass bottles, total we made $40.

No comments: