Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I have the BEST husband

I wore my contacts on Sunday with no problems, then halfway through Monday they started to bother me and by the time I was to drive home I was having trouble keeping my eyes open. My left eye in particular was burning badly and very sensitive to light. Even after having my contacts out for a day it was still bothering me greatly. I called my mom and asked if she could mail my glasses which I had forgotten at her house this past weekend, she said she would send them priority which would take a day or two I said that would be fine.

On Tuesday I wore just my right contact to school and had a heck of a day. I was having difficulty keeping my left eye open and it was tearing up quite a bit. I made it through I am not quite sure how I made it home. Once home I noticed my glasses had arrived. My eye hurt so bad I didn't pay much attention to that and just curled up in bed and crashed. When I woke up to go to the gym Paul explained to a very confused me how my glasses got here so fast.

My wonderful husband drove 100 miles to and from SD to get my glasses for me even though he had a migraine, he knew how much pain I was in even though I didn't tell him how bad it really was. Thank You Bubba! You are the coolest.

No comments: