Thursday, March 20, 2008

MS Walk 2008 is only 1 month away

Thank you to everyone who has joined the team or donated so far this year. We were able to raise just over $1,000 last year and I am hoping to repeat that again. Anyone who is in the San Diego or LA area I would love for you to join us in the walk! It costs nothing to come out for a great day in support of raising awareness for this disease and help find a cure.

If you don't know why or need a reminder as to why I am doing this you can click HERE. The photo on the bottom of this post is of Keith Ulrich who was diagnosed with MS about a year and a half ago. Keith is an incredible man and has a deep faith. Even when first diagnosed he never asked why me, instead he thought why not me?

When I found out about Keith's diagnosis I had the urge to fix it and knew that I couldn't so instead I did the only thing I could think of which was to raise money and awareness for this disease. This will be my second year heading up a team for MS walk San Diego. If you would like to join the team this year please visit the site HERE. Or if you cannot make it to the event you can click HERE to donate. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions or comments.

I am also currently accepting donations for a garage sale to be held in SD at my mom's. I will pick up and take anything that will fit in the 4runner. The garage sale will be either the first or second weekend in April. So even if you have nothing to donate pencil in on your calendar to come over and say hello. :)

No comments: