Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I need help!

...in more ways than one.

My assignment for this week is portraits. I can't just volunteer Cyndi, because I have to have a bunch of different people. They all have to be teenage and up...no kids or babies allowed.

This is where you (yes, YOU) come in. I know most people are self conscious and don't want to be the focus of pictures like this, but I'll make it as painless as possible. I'll even give you veto power in case there are any you really hate. If they turn out good, I can make you some copies to keep. All of this has to be done before next Wednesday.

Ok, so who's in?

8 comments:

Sherida said...

If you still need someone next Tuesday, I'm in. I'll gladly help, but we are busy today, and out of town until Monday.

barefootkangaroo said...

Come on up to idyllwild. Sarah and I are total hams. I'll ham it up for your assignment.

Anonymous said...

I'm in :)

Darth said...

Only if you give me the awesome copies like at papa's art class.

jeric2003 said...

Depending on your schedule, I might be available. I'm pretty much booked today through Saturday though, unless you want to go to the track today or tomorrow! :)

Hutch said...

Sherida -- I'll keep you in mind if I need people on Tuesday. I get home at 4 so it would have to be in the evening.

Josh -- I can't make it up there this weekend, but this may be a 2 week project so we'll see.

Moe -- What happened? I stopped by your place today with my camera, but you guys weren't there. Another time I guess. =)

Brad -- You don't have a choice. Your turn is on Saturday.

Jeri -- I should be at the track tomorrow. Had to work today.

Darth said...

Can you arrange my picture so that I look like Uncle Rico at least? I can throw a football over those mountains over there.

Hutch said...

hahaha....I was already thinking about how we could do something like that.