Sunday, March 23, 2008

I feel old.

Today I felt really old. At work I had to take a boy to the hospital. When I was filling out his paperwork, I found that he was born while I was at Biola. He's already had time to grow up and become a poor excuse for a criminal. I told him he obviously wasn't very good at it and he should look into something else to do.

The kid had a cast on his arm. I guess it started to itch, so he stuck a pencil down there and the end broke off and got lodged somewhere in the middle. They had to cut out a square of the cast and then patch him back up. Usually that hospital is packed with broken bones, but there were only 2 people in front of us, and both just had sprains. What is normally a 5-6 hour adventure turned into a little over an hour including travl time.

No comments: