Monday, February 11, 2008

Yeah, so that happened...

I was shocked, SHOCKED when the guy who was so intent on buying our computer that he was considering driving from Long Beach at midnight last night to pick it up all of a sudden didn't call or show up this morning to get it and then didn't answer his phone when I tried getting ahold of him. That's 5 sales on craigslist that have fallen through like this in the last 2 weeks. I guess that's what I get for going to a free ad site. I think enough time has passed that I'm allowed to repost and I'll put a couple of items on Biola's site too.

In other news, I was also delayed again in my attempt to take a photo class. As of this morning they still had spots open in the Wednesday night class, but by the time I got there they had filled up. I thought that was odd considering it's already in the late registration period. The director of recruiting and admissions (who looked lovely in her dog collar and tags with matching nose chain) said I'd have to talk to the professor at the beginning of the class and then go back again on Thursday to turn in my paperwork. It's really sad that it's taking this much effort to get into a "college" where you can specialize in Reading. Not Literature or English, but Reading. Good times.

1 comment:

jeric2003 said...

My experience has always been that the university classifieds result in flakes, and Craigslist has been successful. Go figure.