Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year's Day

Happy New Year everyone!

Today was a lazy day. I had the day off work so we both got to sleep in a bit. We got up and watched the Rose Parade during breakfast. Alhambra had a weak float this year. Optimist didn't have one for the first time in a while. Our favorite float of the day was the "transformer" float.

We alternated between bowl games (Michigan beating Florida and USC over Illinois) and playing Wii. I was mostly playing Wii Sports in the afternoon so at least I was up off my butt working up a sweat. The boxing was kicking my butt.

In the evening we met up with the Askews at Chuck E. Cheese for dinner. The kids had fun running around. We got to catch up a bit in between trying to catch the kids. Abby said we should come visit them in Oregon but Drew said there was no room so we weren't allowed.



Then we came home and battled each other on Wii Sports and Big Brain Acacemy.

No comments: