Monday, December 17, 2007

SERIOUSLY?

While I was out I remembered that I needed one more box See's for some relatives who cannot buy any in their state. So many da-gone people up in there! But something happened that I was like I have to tell Squishy about... there was a 40's-ish woman in front of me in line and while one of the workers came around offering a sample saying it was a coffee chocolate something or other this lady in front of me turned to me and said "Latte or cappuccino, whats the difference? Its all coffee. Who cares... I don't do that whole Starbucks thing." with this gosh how dare they offer me a chocolate with coffee in it.

All I could think was dude you don't know me maybe I am a Starbucks vigilantly. The rest of our wait in line she kept turning around and giving me this smile like aren't I so funny.

No comments: