Saturday, November 03, 2007

Third Installment

The story of US continues... So we started dating Oct. 21st 1999. Said "I love you" Oct. 31st 1999. Then just 5 days or so later we began talking about getting married. I am not sure of the conversation but I do know that it felt natural as if we had been together our whole lives. Some may say that at 19 you don't know who you are or what you want but sometimes I feel as if I knew better then than I do know.

So 1 year to the day while we were taking a walk as we had done the year before we went and found our swing and sat down. We relaxed and talked awhile before Paul began to say what I can only assume he had been going over in his head since he recieved the ring from the jewlers. Once he had finished he got down on bended knee and asked me to be his wife. I almost fell out of the swing when I went to hug him and say yes. Paul then slipped the ring on my finger and we hugged, and promptly took a photo afterwards.

5 comments:

Amy said...

hey paul, if i find the love of my life and we decide to get married soon, it's cool right?

Cyn said...

let us first note, that we did wait a year before getting engaged and then 10 more months before getting married. we had extensive pre-marital councling and went in with the midset that the marriage is the most important part not the wedding or the idea of a wedding.

jeric2003 said...

i love seeing photos of young hutchinseses!

Hutch said...

Man I look old compaired to that!

Cyn said...

I think its the hair. You gave up your young boy hair and started not shaving that facial hair.