Thursday, November 08, 2007

Heart Strings

I am not a very eloquent writer, I can only say it how I see it, if that makes sense (although my mom is always told how touched people are by my thank you notes). My heart was tugged at twice today. I was reminded today what great friends I have been blessed with in my life.

This afternoon to my surprise was a "just called to say hi" message on my cell phone. I can't describe how it made me feel this afternoon to be able to hear someone wish me a great week and say they were thinking about me.

And then this evening to get a photo of these adorable smiling Askew kids, it really puts a lump in my throat that we don't get to see them and watch these wonderful babies grow. I love to see how they are flourishing in Oregon though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys! You need to take the road trip up here that you promised to take! It's been a year all ready! You've been on ots of great vacations this year but one to up here would male your number one spot! Love ya.