Sunday, November 25, 2007

Grandpa Hutchins


I got a call tonight that my Grandpa Hutchins died today. I don't know all the details, but he has been in the hospital all week. He hasn't been himself for a while now so we knew it was coming, just not this soon. The funeral will be sometime later this week, so my dad, brother, and I are making plans to fly back to New York. I had been planning a trip back there for the spring thinking it would probably be the last time I'd see him. Luckily my dad got to see him last month when my parents went back for my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. I have been blessed to have almost made it 31 years old with all 4 of my grandparents still living. Not many people get to say that. Anyway, please keep my family, especially my grandma and dad in your prayers.

2 comments:

sarah said...

Definitely praying for your family. Love you all much.

Anonymous said...

Thank You