Friday, November 30, 2007

Finally

We did it! We made it! Congratulations to everyone participating in NaBloPoMo who have completed their task of entertaining me.

I must say this year was more difficult than last. With family stuff going on, jobs that we work to hard at and not enough hang out and laugh time it was tougher to post everyday. I am sad it is over as now I know some friends who will go back to posting once a week, once a month etc. and I enjoy being updated on what everyone is doing and all the quirky things that are going on in their lives.

This weekend includes....
Friday: Maybe a Dollar movie
preparing for next week

Saturday: Craft fair and dinner with MIL and Mair
preparing for next week

Sunday: Movie Screening and lunch with Morgan
preparing for next week

Looks like a pretty light weekend but I am sure it will have some laughs and good times with family and friends.

3 comments:

jeric2003 said...

I ended up giving away my pass to a guy in my office. Hope he goes and doesn't waste it! I'm bummed we can't make it, but definitely want to get hooked up with those screenings!

Thanks for all the blogs. It's been fun to have friends posting even more often than I do!

Sher said...

I would have posted more often, but life with a new baby is tough! I'll try to post more in the future, to make up for those who don't. :)

Cyn said...

jeri- i am sad you can't come too! hope you have fun at d-land though

sher-i hope it is getting easier for you. i am sure it is craziness with having a newbie during the holidays