Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Cyndi's day by Cyndi

Got up when there was a 6 on the clock, got showered and dressed. Made my lunch and headed off to work. Taught classes, had picture day. I was about to put up the CA content standards that are to be posted in our rooms, which I had copied at Kinko's last night when I realized that what I wanted, and what I paid an absurd amount of money for were two very different things.

So, back to Kinko's I went afraid that they would look at me and say tough luck. Instead a very nice and helpful guy named Matt said "Gosh, I dont know how ______ messed this up. It is very easy to fix. I will take care of it no charge and we will credit you back for the money you paid for the other copies." I was so relieved, I did not have the kind a moola that was originally spent while I was not paying attention. And I will still have my standards up on my wall before the Super-nintendo comes through tomorrow at Open House. Kinko's gets a thumbs up.

On my way home I drive by the church Paul and I were married at is no longer FBC of La Mirada it is now Redeemer Church, and a lot has changed outside including the sign I have been driving by for the last 10 yrs. of my life. It caught me very off gaurd.

Now I go, to lesson plan, catch up on e-mail and watch me some Gossip Girls

No comments: