Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Letter from Linda

Dear Friends,

Praise God for his goodness. Terry went to be with our Lord today at about 4:00 AM this morning, Tuesday, July 16. He went very peacefully, having had only a very few days of pain. He was surrounded by Jason, Todd, his sister Jane and myself. What a gift from God for someone with cancer to be released so quickly and with so little pain. As he did throughout his life in so many areas, he continued to surprise me, doing things in his own unique way. He loved us, his family, very much, and fought for so long to stay with us. Now he gets to sing with the angels, be on key, and not have to try to read music!!!

The celebration of his life will be Sunday, July 22, 2007 at 3:00 PM atVista Grande Community Church 10881 Tierrasanta Blvd. San Diego, CA. 92124 with a reception afterwards.

Linda,Jason, Todd & the Sloan Family

2 comments:

Thany said...

I have been wanting to blog about this all day but none of my words are adequate enough.


See you Sunday?

Cyn said...

That is why I choose not to use my own. We have some family illness going on as well. My mom and I are hoping to make it.