Thursday, May 24, 2007

Back to camp...

Last week I finally got some vacation time. And what did I do with it you may ask? I went to work. Good old Camp Maranatha needed some extra workers since they had a pre-summer full week camp in so I volunteered my services from Monday to Friday.

To me, working at camp really doesn't seem like work. It probably would if I was there year round, but spending a week with friends and revisiting my high school/early college life is very relaxing....even if I'm doing dishes half the day.

The only bad part was that Cyndi still had to work and couldn't be there too. Otherwise it would have been a perfect week.

The trees from my 5:30 am nature walk/devotion time.



View of the gazebo and camp from the new hiking trail.



Playing disc golf with Lucy and Bowden.



Hitting golf balls off Inspiration Point with Josh.



Washing dishes....I've still got it!

2 comments:

barefootkangaroo said...

nice!

Thanks again!

Cyn said...

man, i wish i coulda been there. it would have been so much fun.

if i didnt see a photo of it with my own eyes i wouldnt believe that paul knew how to do dishes.