Monday, April 23, 2007

Success

Cyndi is wearing a Five Iron Frenzy shirt under a beautiful purple spaghetti strap dress with an orange raincoat and a purple wrap.
Amy is sporting an amazing gold shirt with size 19 shorts over her jeans and has accessorized by using a shell necklace
and some floral high heels.
I forgot to take photos during the garage sale...
this is a photo after we were finished.
Once the sale was complete on Saturday my mom, Amy, Paul and I went and got some lunch. Then everyone (but me) crashed, even the kitty. I stayed awake to get some of my work done.

The profit from Saturday and Sunday was a whopping $187.02 That is pretty darn good since we didn't sell any big ticket items. A lot of clothes, shoes, CD's and videos sold in addition to a lot of smaller items.

5 comments:

Darth said...

thats cool and all, but did you stick a metal spike through your foot? psst no.

Anonymous said...

ahahahahaha! y'all r 2 funny!! garage sale fashion show... very derilique (sp?)... wait! ok... not sure i'm making any sense, not that, that isn't the norm or anything ;0) y'all are so hot right now ;0)

Hutch said...

Yeah well I'm hot cause I'm fly. And you ain't cause you not.

Amy said...

your raincoat was red...yay for my nevernude shorts hahahhaha.

ps. if those shoes are still around, i think i'll take them back since they are vintage and cool like that

Cyn said...

Amy - orange/red same difference. when i grow old i shall wear red and purple. i think they are still at my mom's ill check.

Bradley - the goal of the weekend was to not drive a spike through my foot. i accomplished my goal what about you.

Morg - it was quite fun as we went through the 42 bags of clothes to try some on. if only i had my glasses with me now that would have been HOT.