Monday, April 30, 2007

MS Walk 2007

It all began around 6am. I woke up and proceeded to wake up everyone else in the house. We all got ready and headed out to get some muffins for breakfast. Then it was on to downtown SD. There were no problems finding the place or with parking. The four of us found the check-in and t-shirt booths fairly quickly. After we were all set up we walked around to some booths, hung out and talked.

When 8:30 rolled around the walk with me and 5,000 of my closest friends got started. They claimed it was a three mile walk, I say it was about 2 and a half. Anyway. It was overcast which was nice.


We made some stops along the way to take some photo opps. of each other and the scenery.

After the walk the 5 of us headed over to Souplantation for some brunch/lunch.

It was amazing to see all of the people out in support of this cause. Our team has until the end of May to raise funds but to date we reached our goal and surpassed it with $1,155. Thank you everyone, for all of your hard work and support over the last few months. You will never know how much I truly appreciate it.

2 comments:

Thany said...

You DID it Cyndi!
I am so so very proud of you and I hope you feel good too!

Nice work my friend.

Cyn said...

Thanks. It was a great day. I look forward to doing this again next year and raising the bar to collect even more donations.