Monday, March 05, 2007

Peace

My mom talked to Ron today and things are not looking good, some scary words were thrown around. She cannot hear at all now. We were told that Aunt Robin is terminal. She will not recover from this. The doctors are giving her weeks to months to live. Please keep the ENTIRE family in your prayers. Pray for peace with the diagnosis, for comfort for Ron and the kids, that Robin wouldn't be in much pain.
Thank you for your continued love and support during this time.

5 comments:

Nick said...

Will Robin be able to go home?

Cyn said...

She was home for a few days. Ron had to take her back to the hospital because the meds they gave her weren't the right dosages. The plan right now is for her to go back home and have hospice care.

Anonymous said...

Cindy - I am so sorry about your Aunt. If you or your family have questions about Hospice, just give me a call. They will support the whole family through this really difficult time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Moe said...

I love you guys. I pray for you and your family each time I think of you. Hugs dear friend.

Cyn said...

thank you both. i appreciate it greatly! hugs right back at ya. :*