Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Keep It Up

I am setting up a at my mom's for either the 2nd or 3rd weekend in April. I will be collecting items that anyone would like to donate (as long as it will fit in my 4runner) the money collected will be added to our team for the MS walk. Our goal is to raise $1,000.00 for this important cause, we have a little over $400 raised so far.

Thank you to those who have donated cans and bottles or purchased braclets and MS bears (Amy, Jeric, Mom, my neighbors at the Apollo Apts, Morgan, Trisha, Moe, Beth, S.Whittier SD)
please keep it up! Thank you to those who have donated online
(Bill and Marie Dougherty, Grandma and Grandpa Goedhart, Paul and Cindy Goedhart, Mark and Betty Hutchins)

Please continue supporting me, my team and this cause in any way you can through donations (recyclables, items for the garage sale, online donations), prayer, being a workout buddy, or joining the MS walk. I greatly appreciate it and I know that we can make a difference in the lives of those who are living with MS.
Thanks again for all your hard work.

No comments: