Monday, March 05, 2007

Happy Early Birthday

I was down in San Diego for the day on Sunday. My mom and I had Brunch together then we headed out to do some shopping while my laundry was being done. I picked up a belt and some jeans for Paul and a shirt and some jeans for myself. We headed over to the movies but did not see anything worth paying to see, so we headed home to do a little light housework. For dinner I called up Amy and the three of us went to eat a Buca. We had a delecious dinner and I mentioned to the waiter that it was Ams birthday so he brought out an apple desert and had all the other waiters come and sing. It was fantastic, she didn't see it coming. :)


3 comments:

Amy said...

i suppose i should of seen it coming, but i didn't. you left out the entertaining waiter...i guess i can blog about that. haha

Cyn said...

sounds good to me. we should have snapped a photo of them all when they were singing. oh well theres always next time. ;)

Amy said...

next time? as in next yr? or are u thinking whenever the fam goes out or something?