Monday, February 05, 2007

For a good cause

I earned quite a nice bit of change when I took in our bottles and cans today, it got me thinking I would like to put all the bottles and cans from now on towards supporting my team in the MS walk. I am asking you kind people if you drink water, soda, beer or anything else that is in a bottle or can to donate them to us. You can bring them by my apartment, I can come pick them up at your home. If you live in San Diego you can take them to my moms, or when I am down there for a weekend I can come by and pick them up. I am trying to raise money in anyway I can for the MS walk. It is near to my heart to do anything I can to help.

2 comments:

Amy said...

just hang out here some weekend...a lot of people drink and therefore throw out bottles..but they all throw them in the trash and u don't want to go poking in the trash. eww

Cyn said...

i am not above it, i have done it before. my tip... wear gloves and a long sleeve shirt you are willing to get rid of.