Monday, January 29, 2007

World Series of Pop Culture

On Friday Brad, Christie, and I went to our audition for the World Series of Pop Culture. Unfortunately it didn't turn out as well as we hoped for. I thought the test was easier than I was expecting so that gives me hope for next year. The first time going through the test, I answered about 80% without even having to think about it. I still had about half the time left to go back and work out some of the others. I had seen all of the movies and tv shows and heard all the songs represented on the test too so I'm on the right track.

It was fun even though we won't be going to New York. Some of the other people taking the test really liked our shirts and team name so that was cool. I can't really post any details about the test since they've been taking legal action against other bloggers who posted too much. I was able to memorize most of the test while I was taking it so after the competition is over we'll see if I can put that up or not.

Who can tell me our team name and where it came from?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Up & Atom, Radioactive Man from the Simpsons

Hutch said...

The goggles! They do nothing!

jeric2003 said...

"Up and atom"
"Up and at them"
"Up and atom"
"Up and at them"

I love that.