Tuesday, January 09, 2007

New schedules....again.

Someday I would like to have a job with a set schedule so I can actually plan more than a few days ahead of time. As long as I have my current job that isn't going to happen. For the second time in the last 5 months my work location has changed and with that comes different hours. I have been at our main facility in the independent living program since late August. Now one of the other group homes has been having issues, so as of Sunday I was pulled over there to help out. I don't know for how long, but it's looking like it will be at least a few months.

For now, they have me working all evenings which doesn't leave much together time with Cyndi's morning teaching hours. We're trying to work things out though. I'm trying to force myself to wind down on the way home so I can go to bed as soon as I get home. That way we can both get up early and see each other for a few hours over a bowl of cereal before Cyndi goes to work. It's not ideal, but we've had worse back when Cyndi was working and going to school.

No comments: