Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What you don't want to come home to

When we got home from our Thanksgiving break and visiting Morgan, we came home to find this. Both sides of our sink were filled with dirt and soot. The right side of the counter was wet in front of the microwave with also some black and dark brown gunk. We had a few bowls that were rinsed out but not washed yet which now were covered with a black and grey slimmy substance. GROSS!
I bleached one side of the sink threw out our drying rack. Bleached and then washed the dishes. Then bleached the other side of the sink. It was then time to turn my efforts to the counter. I moved the microwave and ewww, more grossness. I bleached the counter, but it still has a stain to it. I cleaned the bottom of the microwave and then put everything back. This was not as bad as when there was back-up into our bathtub but still not fun at all. Yuck.

No comments: