Monday, November 06, 2006

Subconscious

What You Really Think Of Your Friends
Paul is your soulmate.
You truly love Trisha.
You consider Erin your true friend.
You know that Jeri is always thinking of you.
You'll remember Kelly for the rest of your life.
You secretly think Moe is creative, charming, and a bit too dramatic at times.
You secretly think that Charlie is colorful, impulsive, and a total risk taker.
You secretly think that Curly is loyal and trustworthy to you. And that Curly changes lovers faster than underwear.
You secretly think Amanda is shy and nonconfrontational. And that Amanda has a hidden internet romance.

4 comments:

jeric2003 said...

Awww

Anonymous said...

holy macaronies!! the crystal ball has it right... well except maybe the part about my lovers... it's more like "crushes" ;0)

Anonymous said...

awww. that's cute! I like how the later ones got silly things added in.

Moe said...

GEEZE THANKS ALOT. I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN BE YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE! oh wait, I'm being dramatic again....

I think it must have called me dramatic because I'm married to the Drama King..Guilt by association.