Monday, November 13, 2006

Shots

This is just a cute photo from this weekend of Meeko. These are some VHS I was putting on half.com to sell and she decided it would be a good idea to take a nap on them while I worked on the computer. Before the concert Meeko had to go to the vets to get some vaccines. Here she is outside the carrier ready to go.She was groggy when Amy and I left for the concert but by the time we came back she had tossed her cat food. She got sick three times. I have never had a kitten react this way. It scares me. I don't like that she is not feeling well. Hopefully she will be back to her old self very soon.

3 comments:

jeric2003 said...

That's common with certain vaccines. I remember Pip didn't throw up, but he definitely wasn't feeling well.

Curelover said...

Meeko is so cute! Hope she is feeling better.

Cyn said...

Yes she is feeling much better, Thank You.