Thursday, November 02, 2006

Second Installment

The Story Of Us

So... for those of you following the story, Paul and I started dating on Oct. 21, 1999. On Halloween night we went to a party at Nick's parents house. Do you like our costumes? Paul is Mr. Bubbles (it says so on his shirt) and I am from Stewert (a dorm at Biola).After the party Paul and I headed back to his apartment for a bit to talk and hang out. We were cuddling and Paul told me that there was something he wanted to say but feared it was too soon. I asked him to tell me, and that is the night we told each other those three HUGE words, "I love you!" For those of you math majors that was a whole 10 days after we started dating. But we meant it, every word of it, and we still do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

;0)

Anonymous said...

See, I need that kind of story! We need more "Pauls" in the world, dammit!

Congrats you guy. You're so cute!

Oh, Paul.. I got a lead on a job if you're looking. No less crazy than the one you got though. But good money and full benefits, and OT too. email me if you want info.

jeric2003 said...

Wohoo! I was at the party. What an honor to be a part of Hutchins History!