Tuesday, November 07, 2006

the Ritz Carlton it is not

I spend the past weekend driving down to SD on Thursday and hanging out with Amy watching Survivor and Grey's. Then on Friday my mom and I headed up to Victorville to help with a garage sale. We checked into our MOTEL they swear people pay over $100 for these rooms. We did it online and didn't pay that much. This is the first time we were not pleased with the outcome. We didn't stay at the room long, we headed right over to my Aunt and Uncles house. I helped take bags of clothes down stairs while Amanda (my cousin) went through her stuffed animals deciding what should stay and what could go. Then she had to head off to work. We stayed as Robin went through a few more things and then the three of us went to a local place for dinner.

After that we headed back to the hotel to watch a little TV and hit the hay as we needed to get up very early the next day. The sale went fairly well. Anything left over afterwards Josh (my cousin) and I bagged back up and we loaded everything into the two 4runners and headed over to Goodwill. After that it was time to get going back to SD as my Aunt and Uncle get exhausted very easily.

I stayed the night in SD and was woken up early Sunday morning by a certain kitty who decided it was a good idea to start playfully biting my ear at 7am so she would have a playmate! I told her it was not time to get up yet. She didn't wake me up again until 9. I did some laundry, my mom and I took in a movie and then it was time to head home once again.

No comments: