Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I Hate Goodbyes

On Wednesday, October 25th

7 suitcases, 2 carry-ons, 3 car seats, 1 diaper bag, 1 stroller, 3 children, Moe and Myself boarded a plane to Portland, Oregon. The hardest part was getting everything checked and onto the plane. The kids did great on the plane. They were a bit antsy towards the end.

We arrived in Portland and Nick greeted everyone as soon as we got through the security checkpoint. From the airport we headed over the the house that the Askew's will hopefully be moving into this December. Here they are in the front yard. Oregon has some beautiful views and scenery.
Just down the road from the house the Askew's are staying at we found this Mommy and Baby horse. It was a really cool looking scene with the fog and all. I stayed till Friday when Moe and the kids drove me back to the airport. We stopped about half way for some lunch and to stretch our legs. The kids had fun coloring with Moe
James enjoyed the 'pasgeti emenslyHere we are as I had to kiss the kiddos and hug Moe goodbye Then I had to dash inside so I could catch my plane. I had a 3 hour layover in Salt Lake. I passed the time by eating some dinner, talking to my mom, walking around all the shops and listening to iPod. The plane ride from Salt Lake to Orange County was fantastic I had the entire row to myself and it was the big comfy seats.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics Cindy - we haven't seen any yet - made me cry but that's ok. Thanks too for going with and helping with all the stuff! Ginger

Cyn said...

Of course. I sent them to Moe and Nick also but they only have dial-up so downloading them takes forever. I had lots of fun going up and helping. I am sad that I couldn't have stayed longer.