Saturday, November 04, 2006

Cyndi's Halloween

For many, many moons I have been going down to San Diego for Halloween. My bestfriend Erin and I go over to the church carnival and hang out. Her oldest daughter Hadley plays the games and we get a chance to talk.

This year was no execption. Usually I see a few people I know from years ago, this year I saw a ton of people. So here are som shout outs... Monica Wafford, Collin and Aurora, Kjirsten, Marc and Tiffany + their new little one Hope, Erin and Jon + their two little girls, and Karen Beck (Erin's Mom), Zach Dietz and his mom. That is all I can remember right now. If you were there and I didn't see you or forgot to add you to the list... my bad.

On to the event:
Here is Hadley feeding a goat at the petting zoo

and here is Adrienne, Hadley's little sister

Marc and Tiffany Henning with Hope

Tiffany playing one of the games

It was a funtastic evening of talking with Erin, seeing so many people I haven't seen in years, meeting Hope Henning, and playing games and acting silly with Tiffany. Good Times were had!

No comments: