Sunday, August 27, 2006

Horribly Good Weekend

So... MSN decided to crap out on me when I was almost done with this post which means you will get the shortened version of what I originally wrote.
Friday: Paul and I drove up to the A-L-H to load up some of Amz stuff to help her move into
she has an apartment about a 10min walk from campus. We got most of her things unpacked and put in the room they were supposed to be in so then it was off to lunch and pick up a few things she still needed. I had to take off at this point because I was scheduled to be in Rivertucky for a Girls Night.
I drove up and hit no traffic which was awesome. So I got there way earlier than expected. Moe and I hung for a bit before Charlie, Curly and Julie showed up. We talked for a bit before starting the movie of the night. Charlie confirmed my hunch that she is planning to move to Florida =*( She leaves this coming Saturday! It was now time for
I left in the middle of the movie because my eye was hurting and not having a contact in was giving me a headache. Off to sleepy land for me.
Saturday: We slept in. Then I headed down to SD again. I was planning on going next weekend but with Charlie leaving so SUDDENLY I decided to help her get everything packed up and put in the moving van which will be taking place on Saturday. So that is why I headed back down to SD. I hit traffic on my way. I picked up my mom and then Amz and we went out to dinner at:
and then it was off to the movies! We had a few we were choosing between but we let the quarter decide and it landed on...
Yes, thats right we saw Material Girls. It was auctually not bad. It was a cute girl movie. We had a good time and enjoyed ourselves. Afterwards we dropped Amz back at her apt.
Sunday: I picked up Amz and we went to VGC for church. Saw lots of people I haven't seen in awhile. I always love to go back and visit. Then Amz and I went back to my moms, I finished up my laundry and she rediscovered the internet as she doesn't have access until sometime Tuesday. After a few chores the three of us headed out for lunch and some shopping. And not girl shopping ya'll know I don't do that! I will share my purchase a little bit later. We then dropped Amz off and headed back home. I made a short trip while my last load of laundry was drying over to Marc & Tiff's place to give them a baby gift since we were unable to make it to the shower. Tiff and I talked for a bit, then it was back to my mom's to pack up and hit the road once again.

2 comments:

Cyn said...

no problem. i had a good time and was glad we got to hang for a bit.

Moe said...

So what do I have to do to get in a picture icon on your blog with you?