Thursday, August 17, 2006

Dog days of summer



Last night there was an 8 hour Dog the Bounty Hunter marathon to help keep me awake. I really wish I had cable so I could watch it more often. It was on every night while we were in Colorado so Cyndi got hooked too. They've been showing the episodes leading up to his wedding. Dog missed his own wedding rehearsal because he had a chance to try and catch someone who happened to live on the same island they were getting married on.

My brother and I used to watch another show about bounty hunters on cable when we were younger. I remember thinking that seemed like the coolest job ever at the time. Maybe I should look into it as a career change. I may need to put together a more menacing look first.

3 comments:

Thany said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Thany said...

This picture is BEGGING for some Photoshopping so we can see what "Hutch the Bounty Hunter" might look like.

Moe said...

Is that a sunburn on your neck or is it just naturally red like that?