Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sweet Sunshine

So this past weekend Moe flew up to Oregon to look for a house with Nick. A neighbor watched Abby, In-laws watched Drew and I had James. I went down to San Diego in hopes of meeting up with some friends for lunch dates.

On Friday I picked James up at 9am. Helped Moe get everything into the van and then she headed to drop of the other two chillins while I headed down to SD. We went to the mall to grab a bite to eat and walked around a little bit. Then we went over to my moms. I set all of his stuff up so he could take his afternoon nap. We played, went in the pool, and ran some quick errands.

Saturday was more of the same. My mom bought James a cute pool floaty and James had a blast splashing and swimming. My mom and I did some chores, cleaned out old papers and labeled "the library".


I talked to Erin and she said that she was available for lunch Sunday. James and I met up at her place. The kids played for a little while and Erin and I talked. Erin went to Subway and picked us up some sandwiches. Everyone ate and then we hung out a little more before it was time to take James back to my moms for his afternoon nap.

My mom and I had an early dinner and then it was time to head back to Moe's. When I got there I got James ready for bed and put him down. Then Sarah and I watched a few cartoons with Abby before we got her ready for bed. After Abby went down Sarah and I just hung out talked and watched some TV

No comments: