Sunday, July 02, 2006

Down and out

Our DSL went out completely today. It's been acting weird for a week or so. Every so often it will say it can't find a page and then it gets to the point where it can't find any page. Now it says there is no connection, though Verizon seems to disagree. Our dial-up modem seems slower than I remember too, so until that gets fixed (hopefully soon) there probably won't be too many posts on here. Besides blogging, this is a bad time for having limited internet options. While I'm on, please continue to pray for the situation I posted about last week. I can't really post any details just because I don't know who all reads this, but if you want specifics just email me or call me as some have done. Things are not as critical at the moment, but it's still a bad situation that has a very good possibility of getting worse fast. Thanks all!

No comments: