Monday, June 26, 2006

Sun Diego

22nd June 2006
Hutch, Amy and I all went down to SD in hopes of finding Amy an apartment since SDSU sent her a letter saying there was no more dorm space. After seeing the apartments just a 5 minute walk from campus I want to move in with her. They are furnished apartments, very spacious, balconies, 2 bed 2 bath and beautiful. She and Hutch signed the lease agreement and assuming that Amy's background checks out they should be giving her a call soon to reserve her spot.
I drove down separate from Hutch and Amy since Paul was working every other shift for a few days. I spent my time cleaning out closets, throwing out trash and getting stuff ready for a garage sale. We also raked the front yard, bought a BBQ and a screen door. It was a very productive few days. Hopefully next time I am down I will be able to schedule some time to meet up with friends and do lunch.

No comments: