Monday, June 26, 2006

DLFN Radio

June 13th, 2006

My third graders performance. All 5 classes took part in putting together a show. It was a radio show which had on Disney characters as guests. The guests gave advice to Carmela students. The show was a collaboration of Disney songs which they worked on for months learning the words, motions to the songs, sign language and a dozen or so learned how to swing dance. It was so much fun to see the completed show. I was excited to have Paul with me to watch. I know he would have rather done other things but it meant a lot to me that he was there.

2 comments:

Sher said...

You're working at Carmela? I did 1/2 of my student-teaching there.

Cyn said...

You probably don't remember but when I found out like two years ago that I was going to do my student teaching there I was looking for any information on the school possible and I came across one of your websites that mentioned working there and so we emailed each other a few times about your experiences there.