Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Movie Review....M:I 3

"Excuse me, are you the mother of these kids?"
"Yeah."
"Do you mind not letting them run all over the theatre screaming? They're ruining the movie for everyone."
"I don't hear anyone complaining but you."
"If they can't be quiet, then you need to take them out."
"They're kids. That's what they do. They scream."
"Well, that's why you don't take them to a movie like this."
"They have a right to be here."
"Look, either you take them out or I'll get the manager AGAIN and have you thrown out."
"You can't make me do nothin'. We all have tickets."
CUE MANAGER KICKING FAMILY OUT OF THEATRE

Apparently it's called Mission: Impossible 3 because it's good for 3 year olds.

3 comments:

jeric2003 said...

Rock on! Take those punks down. When no one else will, it's our God-given responsibility.

sarah said...

so you're watching movies instead of working at good ol' camp marianacka?
hope you feel better!

Thany said...

As the mother of a 3 Year old, may I say: THANK YOU. Parents like that give us parents with real brains in their heads a bad name.

Now if you will excuse me, Nathan and I have to go watch Fight Club.