Friday, January 13, 2006

Marco...

POLO!












Yes, I have decided to ask the readers of this blog for their opinion. My mom and I will be going on a cruise sometime before August, because on the cruise we took this summer to Hawaii my luggage got lost and it was a whole to do about when it would show up, and Paul had to constantly call and track where it was and talked them into flying it from one side of the island to the other the cruise line gave us $$$ off if we went on another cruise within the year. We also got reimbursed plus a little from the airline for the things I had to buy to keep myself clothed while we waited for my clothes to show up. Anyways, since Paul doesn't know when he will be working or where my mom and I will be going. We aren't sure where we want to go. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Moe said...

Geeeze that's a great game.

I don't know where you should go but you should take me! Ask your mama to take me in Paul's place :)I look better in a thong anyway! How about the Carribean(there's piarets there) or Puerto Rico?

Anonymous said...

Alaska. I have some friends up there who say it is very beautiful in the summer...and a cruise is the only way to go. (=

jeric2003 said...

Alaska. I hear the best stuff about it from anyone who's ever gone on a cruise there.

Cyn said...

I would love to go to Alaska, but that will have to be a trip for me and Paul someday because two summers ago I went down to cat/dog sit while she and a friend took a two week cruise to Alaska.