Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Suprise

Monday, December 19th
I decided to go out and get my mom a Christmas tree today, since she was just not going to have one this year. I found a place that still had flocked trees and bails of hay which were the two things I had been searching for. The hay is for her nativity scene which sits in our front yard. So I got all the hay set up and the nativity plugged in. Then I set up the tree and decorated it while she was at work. Jyem came over to help with the decorating part. When we were finished we got the extra carpet my mom has been wanting to get rid of and took it over to Jyem's new place.

When my mom got home boy was she suprised to see hay in the front yard and a tree in the kitchen window. The kitty decided this should be his new hang out. As soon as the tree was put up he was checking it out, once the tree skirt was put down he began hanging out underneath the tree. He is a black kitty but now every time he walks out from under the tree he has spots of white. I am glad we will have a tree for Christmas day!

No comments: